TeenSafe is a parental control monitoring software that was launched with the aim to help parents protect their offspring from online dangers. This software is well-known due to the data leakage of thousands of user accounts.
TeenSafe has the same working algorithm as many other spy apps. It collects data and then using a dashboard, you can access any information you need.
What Is the TeenSafe App?
TeenSafe is a remote monitoring app that lets parents keep tabs on their teenagers’ phone activities. The software also serves as a useful employee monitoring tool. This spy app gives you access to the call logs, SMS, GPS location, social media accounts, media files, and much more. These functionalities allow you to protect your children and protect them from online scammers.
The TeenSafe app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Also, you don’t have to root or jailbreak the device to install the software. If you’re interested in tracking your children, TeenSafe is a great tool to consider. Let’s take a look at its incredible features.
How Does TeenSafe Work?
TeenSafe works with various Android devices and iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod. The app works on both sets of devices similarly. The only difference is installation. While you need to download a third-party app to use TeenSafe on Android, you don’t have to install any app to monitor an iOS device with TeenSafe.
TeenSafe works entirely in the background, saving you the fear of being discovered. The app collects information from the target device and sends them to your secure dashboard. All you have to do is login and view the data gathered. You can access your dashboard on your smartphone or personal computer.
What Features Does TeenSafe Have?
What makes TeenSafe an efficient and reliable monitoring app? The spyware boasts of impressive features and ranks above many spy apps out there. Let’s take a look at them:
- SMS Monitoring: TeenSafe doesn’t just show you the text messages on the phone, but also shows you deleted messages.
- Call Logs: If you want to know who your kids are talking to, this spyware lets you see all the incoming and outgoing calls. You also get to know the duration of each phone call and timestamps.
- Social Media Access: You gain access to the phone’s WhatsApp, Viber, Instagram, Kik, and other social media applications. Also, TeenSafe helps you track Facebook messages.
- Web History: What’s your kid searching for on the internet. TeenSafe shows you all that information, including their favorite websites, bookmarks, website description, and website visits frequency.
- Location Tracking: With TeenSafe, you can easily learn of your kids’ or employees’ GPS location. Track the areas they’ve visited, with exact addresses and coordinates. You can also set virtual Geo-fences for your kids and get alerts when they cross these virtual boundaries.
- SIM Card Tracker: The SIM Card Tracker gives you essential information about the SIM Card, such as IMEI number, network location, and carrier. You can also sign up for alerts when the target changes the SIM Card.
How Do I Install TeenSafe?
TeenSafe installation for both Android and iOS falls under five minutes. After that, you get instant access to the target’s phone activities. Here’s a step-by-step installation guide for Android and iOS.
Installation on Android
Step 1. Subscribe to a TeenSafe Plan
- Go to https://teensafe.net and create an account.
- Choose one of the subscription plans for Android.
- Follow the instructions in the Setup Wizard.
Step 2. Install TeenSafe App
- Go to Settings > Security to enable “Install apps from unknown sources” on the target device.
- Go to Settings > Google > Security > Google Play Protect and disable “Scan devices for security threats” and “Improve harmful app detection.”
- Click on the TeenSafe setup link on the web browser from the target phone to download the app.
- Sign in with your login details and enable permissions.
Step 3. Start Tracking
- Hide the TeenSafe icon from the device app menu.
- Visit your dashboard to view the information the app captures.
Installation on iOS
Step 1. Register with TeenSafe
- Register a TeenSafe account.
- Select any of the subscription plans for iOS.
Step 2. Monitor from Your TeenSafe Dashboard
- Login to your TeenSafe dashboard.
- Click on “Start Monitoring,” then enter the name and age of the target, and select iOS as the OS.
- Fill in the iCloud ID and password connected to the target device.
- Choose the target iPhone.
- Start monitoring your loved ones’ activities.
- TeenSafe allows you to monitor different types of devices using your smartphone.
- You can track the real-time location of the target person with a map view, addresses, and coordinates.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Installing TeenSafe doesn’t require you to root or jailbreak the device.
- The app lets you see deleted text messages and conversations on social media apps.
- TeenSafe is a powerful parental control tool, allowing you to block certain apps on the device and lock the device at any time.
- TeenSafe doesn’t support media file access.
- Users sometimes run into technical issues, especially with iOS devices.
- 24/7 customer support is unavailable.
- The app installation can be challenging for some users.
TeenSafe is a spy app that lets you track your kids’ activities online. The app monitors different devices simultaneously, with lots of customizable options. Tracking of real-time location, call logs, text messages, and social media apps are supported by TeenSafe.